Tuesday, October 30, 2012

+! How to Get Control of Your Time and Your Life






Produktinformation

  • Amazon-Verkaufsrang: #2974776 in Bücher
  • Anzahl der Produkte: 1
  • Einband: Gebundene Ausgabe

Kundenrezensionen

Hilfreichste Kundenrezensionen

11 von 11 Kunden fanden die folgende Rezension hilfreich.
5Fantastic value for money.
Von Ein Kunde
This book is cheaper than an average lunch, and its benifits will probably last a lot longer.

This is such a useful book. Very sinsibly written, and wonderfully practical. If you find yourself in the position of having too much to do, and no time to do it all, this book will be a great help. It teaches you how to identify and then prioritise your goals - in ways that are applicable to YOU.

Because it is such a small book, you're probably actually going to read it. (You know, rather than buy a time management book, and then find that you have no time to read it!) If you only get to the bit about identifying your lifetime goals (that's right at the beginning) then you will already benifit.

It is also worth noting that the things covred in this book are applicable to all sorts of situations - students trying to manage course work, home maker trying to run a household, executive trying to run a business, teenager trying to keep abreast of social engagements. Whatever.

Actually, it would probably be an excellent present for anyone leaving home and going off into the big wide world to stand on his/her own feet. I wish they taught us this in school.

7 von 7 Kunden fanden die folgende Rezension hilfreich.
5The best time management book.
Von Ein Kunde
When I got the book, I was somewhat sceptical that a book could teach me what I already knew. (Make lists of to-do items etc) But this book is really amazing. It will tell you how you end up wasting time and what to do about it in a positive way. I would like to mention a couple of ideas that I found in this book: a) No matter how silly, do something related to work with a high pay-off. b) Effectiveness (doing the important things) should be preferred over efficiency (Doing something of not much importance very well)

I read this book every week and have got an additional copy to carry in my bag always to get these excellent ideas entrenched in my head.

7 von 7 Kunden fanden die folgende Rezension hilfreich.
5Wonderful!
Von Ein Kunde
This book was sitting around the house for quite some time until I fortunately picked it up to look through it! This book SPOKE TO ME! There are 2 types of perfectionists: those who do everything, and those who do nothing.. I'm the latter. Through the straight-forward, tell-it-how-it-is approach, I felt like somebody else related to me! I've read time management books before, but it's no wonder this is a national best-seller. Honestly, I haven't read it all the way through, since it motivates me to get going, but I enjoy reading it! Also, it doesn't get old like most things do for me! That's because "I" get to decide what my priorities are. These last few weeks since I've found this book have been so sweet. It's not the kind of book that makes you feel you're not doing what's the most important thing (and what you WANT to do! ). Also, the swiss cheese idea really stuck to me. It says to just spend 5 min. on your A-1. There were goals I had, but never recognized them as such or gave them the attention they deserved. Just last week, I was so thrilled and felt so alive to not just worry about a particualar goal I had, but instead, to take action. Um, the BEST part (or one of the best parts! ) about this book is coming up with your A-1, A-2, A-3... goals! I had my mom do it, as I read off from the book how to, and she was so thankful. It was just amazing! This book has changed my life from the moment I picked it up. I used to feel like doing Homework and Projects and such at the very last minute, since I knew it would get done, and I'd be forced to turn it in as is. Now, I see that I've changed in such simple, but helpful ways! I actually started on a project a week before it was due! Simply amazing. My life was a constant running from one crisis to the next (all-nighters common). I'm almost dumbfounded at how NORMALIZED it is. I never knew this bliss..

All 11 Kundenrezensionen anzeigen ...


Kaufen How to Get Control of Your Time and Your Life

This Page is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.de
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.

share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
+! How to Get Control of Your Time and Your Life Reviewed by Lek on Tuesday, October 30, 2012 Rating: 4.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive